IgG4-2020+1 will be a hybrid meeting - held both online and onsite.
Registration will only be available online.
|Early Registration:||Monday, October 4 – Noon (JST) on Wednesday,
November 10, 2021
|Regular Registration:||Thursday, November 11 – Saturday, December 4, 2021|
How to register
1. Email Authentication
Please click the button on the end of this page and enter your email address.
An email with the necessary URL to complete online registration will be sent to the address.
Please note that you need to make an account on “e-casebook” to complete registration and also to view scientific sessions online.
If you already have an account on e-casebook, please login and proceed to the registration and payment.
Inquiry about e-casebook account: e-cae[A]heartorg[D]co[D]jp( Please change [A] to @ and [D] to . )
|Early Registration||Regular Registration|
|General (M.D. / Industry)||15,000 JPY||20,000 JPY|
|Trainees/ Allied Health Providers||10,000 JPY||15,000 JPY|
We accept VISA, Master, American Express, JCB and Diners.
The registration fees cannot be refunded for any reason.
If you would like to pay by bank transfer, please contact the secretariat at igg4-2020[A]icongroup[D]co[D]jp( Please chainge [A] to @ [D] to . )
- All the bank transfer fee should be paid at your end.
- Bank transfer can only be chosen during “Early registration”.
- If you pay by bank transfer, we will take about a week (Japanese bank) or more (International) to confirm the payment and reflect onto the system.
Receipt and Certificate of attendance
- Receipts can be issued after payment is completed.
- Receipts will be issued to the name and organization registered in the e-casebook. We cannot reissue receipts, so please check your registered information carefully.
- If you need a receipt in English, please contact the secretariat; igg4-2020[A]icongroup[D]co[D]jp( Please chainge [A] to @ [D] to . )
- Certificates of attendance can be issued between Dec. 2 and Dec. 28 after payment is completed.
- Certificates of attendance will be issued to the name and organization registered in the e-casebook. We cannot reissue certificates of attendance, so please check your registered information carefully.